Rogue Set

Feedback on test runs for open beta and more.
fox

Re: Rogue Set

Post#21 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:32 pm

addict-ant wrote:
, labelling it as a nerf is a misnomer at best and really rather disingenuous at worst.

@Fox - I'm glad you changed your last post :) as that was bordering on a personal attack :(
Apologies for not getting the Fighter clicky right, it's 50/- DR for 1min and 60 regen for 30secs. I stand corrected. Equally I hope you will grab a calculator before quoting numbers.

P.S. I will not be posting in this thread again.

P.P.S. I see while i write this several more posts have gone up - if you want to debate the issue among yourselves (and possibly prove me wrong on the 'minority' bit) that's fine but I want the arguing to stop now; it's getting personal. That is a DM instruction.

1-Nice to be called a disingenuous liar, by a DM.

2-It's a nerf. Arcane get persistent undispellable haste/conceal from one spell 5 levels SB, Rogue would need 30/30 and 6 feats baby!
Nothing I said is wrong or needs further calculation.

MortisCorpus

Post#22 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Misnomer - wrong or inaccurate name or designation.
Disingenuous - not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

The two do not correlate with the term liar. I would appreciate some due respect with the staff that keep this place running smoothly. We do try to keep things cordial and I can only understand with a solemn nod, at Ants withdrawal from comments.

So.. keep the gloves on, ... slander is not acceptable.

Thanks
Mortis
Developer, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

fox

Post#23 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Ingenous has its roots in the slave-holding society of ancient Rome. Its ancestor ingenuus is a Latin adjective meaning "native" or "freeborn" (itself from gignere, meaning "to beget"). Ingenuus begot the English adjective ingenuous. That adjective originally meant "freeborn" (as in "ingenuous Roman subjects") or "noble and honorable," but it eventually came to mean "showing childlike innocence" or "lacking guile." In the mid-17th century, English speakers combined the negative prefix dis- with ingenuous to create disingenuous, meaning "guileful" or "DECEITFUL."

Return to “Beta and Alpha Feedback”