Hexblade Upgrades Feedback

Feedback on test runs for open beta and more.
Valariax

Hexblade Upgrades Feedback

Post#1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:45 am

Brumm wrote:[*] Spellcasting Prodigy works for Hexblades now
[*] Lingering Aura of Unluck doubles the duration of the aura now (like the description says)
[*] Hexblades Hound of Doom is stronger now

I just tried out my ER1 Hexblade, and I have to say these upgrades definitely improve it without making it OP.

- I don't have Spellcasting Prodigy on the build but if it works for the curses then it's a great feat choice.

- Properly working Lingering Aura of Unluck (double duration for concealment, and with Epic Improved Aura of Unluck that's 50% concealment!) - really nice!

- Stronger Hound of Doom - now that's MUCH better, at least at ER1! I don't know if it compares to a druid companion, but it's better than a ER1 warlock's "The Dead Walk" gribbly. That is to say, it's a truly viable companion for the content my hexblade can handle. And the larger size makes the name "Hound of Doom" more believable. ;)

These improvements have made playing a hexblade much more fun, especially when slinging curses and letting the Hound of Doom tear into the mobs! :twisted:

Great job, Brumm!
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

Brumm

Re: Hexblade Upgrades Feedback

Post#2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Great! Perfect timing for the feedback because I am working on the Hexblade updates right now.
I am going to reduce the power of the Hound of Doom a little bit. He becomes insane in later levels and that wasn't planned. And I wanted to change the size back to normal but after your feedback I'll revert that change. So the Hound of Doom will scale in size when he becomes stronger.

Brumm

Oberu

Re: Hexblade Upgrades Feedback

Post#3 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:13 pm

squeee!
"I value a good team playing experience, where atleast one poor sot falls on his sword three or four times... ", Old Man Jeenkins

Return to “Beta and Alpha Feedback”