feedback on 3.13 - 3.14

Feedback on test runs for open beta and more.
mr_foz

feedback on 3.13 - 3.14

Post#1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:25 am

Feedback on new chapters:

First of all, excellent! Thank you. There are a couple of things that jump out at me as perhaps unintended. The first is a few of the bad dudes that can take some putting down, but are worth (to Karn, lvl 36, not EX mode) 5 xp. The dragon babies that spawn when you kill a breeder (maybe, but unusual compared to 2.9 - 2.11) and, notably, the 'boss' inside the purple dragons building.

Also, into the sewers on 14 (I think it's 14), if you go up to the room where you meet the captive, and get the key to go downstairs in the bandits subquest, that captive is still there, and has the same dialogue as in the bandit subquest. As he runs in the bandit subquest I am assuming, for continuity, he shouldn't be there now.

Not criticising because I'm a killjoy, you understand, loving the new stuff, but is it in beta so I am trying to run through with a critical eye.

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: feedback on 3.13 - 3.14

Post#2 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Great feedback, and is exactly what I was looking for. We haven't gotten much since roll out and anything is far better than nothing.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

moocowgaipan

Post#3 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:16 pm

I wanted to run it several times before I gave feedback.

I notice that the Red Order Dragonborn sometimes ignore fire immunity when casting delayed blast fireball. The damage is manageable though, so I'm tempted to say "leave it in".

In 3.13 after destroying the columns in Cormyr - Purple Dragon Outpost, the door that lets you through to the boss has the following for option 1:

1. Pass trough door.

Also , I haven't forgotten about taking on the proofreading project so long ago, it's just had to be in a proper place in my priority list. That, and I figure you and the staff have plenty of more urgent To Do's already. Once I do have that set of files you sent, I'll send you the suggested changes and also send a copy to adamusa at the same time. that way, you can wait for a second opinion or take what I have.
Sanctuary founding member

Blame The Rogue

Post#4 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:54 pm

ya, sorry it took me a couple days to give feedback on 13-14. was helping eidolon test a new side quest, and have also been character leveling :)

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Fixed typo in conversation. Added to release list.
Brian Bloom

mr_foz

Post#6 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Proofreading project, I remember chatting about that a while ago as I was thinking the same thing myself.

Brian, if the files mentioned are of all conversations etcetera for spelling and grammar review you can feel free to send them to me at misterfoz@gmail.com. My main client at the moment is a small company so I often have quiet patches while in their office, I should be able to get onto it fairly promptly.

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#7 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:19 am

Sounds good! I'll pack them up for you and email them.
Brian Bloom

Return to “Beta and Alpha Feedback”