Spellmoot!

The Society is dedicated to promoting arcane studies and combat in defense of Trinity. If you play a mage, love mages, and want to share in the company of other mages, this if the place for you.
Cervantes

Spellmoot!

Post#1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

Hello, all,

The Arcane Society is quickly growing, and it behooves us to take advantage of our numbers. In order to do so, I propose Spellmoot, a weekly/monthly meeting in which we exchange scrolls, information, practice dueling in different formats, and generally have a good time. Based on Old Man Jeenkin's event attendance last Sunday evening, Sunday evening seems a great time to hold such an event.

If you could attend such an event on the early evening of Sunday, August 3rd, EST, please either say so in response to this post, OR post at least 3 alternate times which would work for you. Using this, we may be able to cobble something together which both hemispheres can enjoy.

There is no entry fee, and very little in the way of requirements, save you be an arcanist of some kind (bard, sorcerer, wizard,) and intend to interact with the Arcane Society.
Grevaine the Blackbird, recruiter for the Arcane Society
Hank Stone, tinkerer and supporter of the down-trodden
Rembrask Alhavisk, not-so-pleasant mercenary
Baelnorn, DM

Brumm

Re: Spellmoot!

Post#2 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Bards are not supposed to be members of the Arcane Society, sorry.

edit: But maybe not a bad idea. If you are a "pure" (90%) caster bard it makes sense to me to interact with the Arcane Society. Might be fun!

A bit earlier would be great for me in Europe. I have six hours between me and EST time and I have to work at least a few hours on the weekend. Hitting the bed at 3:00 makes the work even worse :-). If you can make it in the afternoon (EST) it would be much more comfortable for me. But I will try to make, no matter when it happens.

Brumm

Cervantes

Post#3 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Afternoon works, too! That's why I shot for a weekend day...much more flexible with times.
Baelnorn, DM

MortisCorpus

Post#4 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:54 pm

I work Friday, Saturday, & Sunday nights. Have for a long time, which is the main reason I'm seldom seen on those days unless it's in the morning before I go to bed. Won't disagree about the time though. Last Sunday we had 33 online.
Retired Admin & DM

Cervantes

Post#5 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:18 pm

By request, Spellmoot has been moved up to 2 EST. I apologize for the late notice! I'm hoping this finds its way to our members in enough time to be actionable. If not, we'll probably still be at it at 4 EST =)
Baelnorn, DM

Brumm

Post#6 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:00 am

Grevaine the Blackbird has been promoted to the Magician rank for running yesterday's spellmoot. He did a great job! Thank you very much!

Mr. Cold - Brumm

Edit: Next spellmoot with a little event on Sunday 2EST

Brumm

Post#7 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:51 am

Spellmoot starts around 2 EST today. I hope to see you all!
Brumm

Brumm

Post#8 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:42 am

Hello fellow members!

I am feeling very sorry but I wont be able to make it to the next spellmoot because I wont be in town until late sunday night. I promise that there will be a better organized spellmoot next week maybe with a public event afterwards.

Greetings
Brumm

Brumm

Post#9 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:10 am

Hello, fellow members!

Next spell moot is today (Sunday) around 14:00 EST.

Cervantes

Post#10 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:44 am

Don't forget, all! Spellmoot is Sunday at 2 EST! The Underdark needs raiding! The derro assassins must be taught not to mess with the Arcane Society!
Baelnorn, DM

Return to “Arcane Society”