Apr 27, 2014
-Dragonsong and Ability Focus(Bard) now affects:
- Cloud mind
- Haven Song
- Inspire Slowing
- Song of Severance
- Song of the Planes
- Gust of Wind (Stormsong)
- Thunderstrike (Stormsong)
- Call Lightning (Stormsong)
- Winter's ballad (Stormsong)
- Great thunderstrike (Stormsong)
- Storm of Vengeance (Stormsong)
Refer to the wikia entries for the description updates: Dragonsong & Ability Focus (Bard Song)
- Dragonsong and ability focus (bard song) have been added to the bonus feat item properties.
- Item with Dragonsong and ability focus (bard song) as bonus feats has been submitted. To be added to the drop table for the drow invasion.
- A PC Can't cast multiple SoV or firewalls in a row anymore. Yay, no more lagfests.
Barebone AI : New lightweight AI system which will be used on several creatures which don't require the extra brains to do their job properly (ie, it will never fully replace the more advanced one). The AI is to be gradually implemented into areas.
inc_rot_xp_adjustments changed to inc_rot_award_adjustments. Moved all awarding logic into the include so that the Barebone AI and the stock AI both share the same code for it; easier to maintain.
Moved all EX/ER scaling into inc_rot_creature_scaling for the same reason as above.
Moved GetTrueBardLevels and GetTrueRogueLevels into inc_rot_class_general due to include file conflicts.
Only one instance of grease is allowed. Server optimization.
Bard DC scaling changed to +5% to DC per Epic Relevel for spells that already had ER scaling DC's. Spells affected:
New ER3+ only Mandolin(requires Perform 100 as well). Happy item huntin'; This item has custom scripting to it, and is quite powerful
The Hall of Blood in Sanctuary now effectively strips Barkskin, Epic Mage Armor, and Shield of Faith. The AC penalties are now:
-4 to Deflection
-4 to Natural
-4 to Shield
-4 to Dodge
-4 to Armor
Sprinkled 5 resistance to divine and magical damage on some mobs.
May 7, 2014
- Final fixes to ROT3 Chapter 10.