Hello

Say hi to everyone!
MrOldGame

Hello

Post#1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Hello folks. I played NWN2 OC and part of MotB years ago.

I picked this game up again for nostalgia reasons. I played the OC and MotB again, but I dropped SoZ, I'm not so interested by the story. MoW seemed pretty sweet but the idea of trying a multiplayer server was tickling me.

I joined this server because it seems great both for working on my character build and the occasionnal roleplay. I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to DD in general and NWN2 multiplayer. I had a blast playing with the EX as for now. Tried EX4 because why not. Near death experience. EX1 is challenging without being too boring.

My character's name is Benvenuto, the chaotic good thief.

Here's my character story. I enjoyed making it up

I couldn't expand on it due to low character limit for the story. If someone is interested I'll write more about Benvenuto, there's plenty of things I left out due to the limit.

I like playing a rogue halfling so It will probabily be my main character on the server, but I'm not certain of my build yet. (I'm gonna post my questions in the appropriate section)

cya

fox

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:20 pm

Welcome to RoT!

Bolt Thrower

Post#3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Welcome to Trinity!

MrOldGame

Post#4 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Thanks guys

Aenain

Post#5 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Welcome! Make sure one of the welcome party finds you in Trinity if they haven't already :)

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#6 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 pm

Welcome aboard! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

MrOldGame

Post#7 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:51 pm

Actually I found help from two members of the clan Wildedge before I posted here.

They did help me greatly to recover items of mine I lost on my way here.

Valariax

Post#8 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:36 am

Welcome to Realms of Trinity, MrOldGame!

By the way, if you want to expand on your character's story you can right-click on your character and select "Inspect". That will bring up a blank text window that you can use to write in more detail. It will save when you close it and you can edit it whenever you want to update it.

As a matter of fact, the DM character Chronicle occasionally prowls the Realms to read those Inspect write-ups and pays out wish shards as rewards for the good ones (this is an in-game only award). See the forum thread "Write a Good Character Bio and Earn Wish Shards!" for more details:
https://www.realmsoftrinity.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3169

And there is this benefit for write-ups on the forum:
"Post stories about your character and earn an award!"
https://www.realmsoftrinity.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1482

Also, check out the LLC (Limited Leveling Campaign) if you're interested in RP-centric play.
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

Belferon

Post#9 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:56 am

Hello there, and Welcome to Trinity!

Samyx

Post#10 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:51 pm

MrOldGame wrote:Actually I found help from two members of the clan Wildedge before I posted here.

They did help me greatly to recover items of mine I lost on my way here.

Welcome in trinity !

Return to “Introductions”