What's the trick to changing a deity? Also, two other newbie questions

This is the place to post builds and or questions on builds.
Zippy_Zaboo

What's the trick to changing a deity? Also, two other newbie questions

Post#1 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 am

I have a FS w/ Meilikki. I tried changing alignment twice and i'm still stuck w/ Meilikki, and i have to change bak again to return to my original alignment (goodbye, 20 wish shards, and 10 more coming up...)

What's the trick to making it stick? I can live w/ the shard cost but it doesn't seem to do anything to my deity, even when i switched from lawful good to chaotic evil. Is that because I accidentally picked a deity which is "authorized" for every alignment? Is there a chart somewhere that tells which deities are available for which alignments so I can avoid this problem in the future? I was trying to switch favored weapons....

Also, are the throwing ax feats transferable between PCs, or do you have to buy the feat once per PC?

Finally, never hurts to suggest it, but next time someone tweaks the interface you should make it so that if you're a registered supporter you can't accidentally lose 20 wish shards by removing item levels and advancing, when it should have been free under a different button, helpful for newbies like me (goodbye, another 20 wish shards... lol)

Zippy_Zaboo

Re: What's the trick to changing a deity? Also, two other newbie questions

Post#2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 am

never mind, it worked! (Took me another relevel though)

The remaining questions still apply though.

addict-ant

Re: What's the trick to changing a deity? Also, two other newbie questions

Post#3 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:36 am

I believe the trick is to swap to a completely opposite alignment to your current Deity - but from the sounds of it you've figured that out already. This can require 2x alignment re-lvls, one to get away from the Deity you have and the 2nd to choose the Deity you want.

Throwing feats are not transferable between toons and must be bought for each toon who wants them.

Shout me in game next time you see me on and i will see about refunding some of those shards you've lost.

Return to “Player Building”