Stormsinger Class: Full Documentation *Deprecated*

Details on all RoT-specific class modifications, including some details on Kaedrin changes.
dad2864

Re: Stormsinger Class: Full Documentation

Post#11 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Be advised the beginning feat "Artist" that indicates it adds +3 bard songs per day (and further that they count for feat determination purposes) apparently does not count for stormsinger feat qualification. I just got my toon up to 18 bard songs/day with a 5 bard/5 fighter/10 stormsinger with artist beginning feat. Decided to try out my storm of vengence but was told in game that I needed 18 bard songs per day to cast the spell.

Redrazors

Post#12 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:45 am

Does anyone know if feats like Artist and Extra Music increase the DC of storm of Vengeance (eg is it modified number of bard songs, or just class given bard songs which count to the DC)?

Thanks.

AGhost_7

Post#13 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 am

Bard song levels, as in what determines the power of your curse song for example. Extra music and artist won't do anything to increase that.

Redrazors

Post#14 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 am

Ermm I'm confused then. Isn't bard song level the number of bard songs you have each day? If not, what is it?

AGhost_7

Post#15 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Basically, its class levels. Some PrC's count towards that number though.

Redrazors

Post#16 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Artist counts towards the 20 songs needed for Hymn of Requiem, definitely doesn't count towards the DC?

AGhost_7

Post#17 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Doesnt count towards the DC.

Return to “Customized Classes *Deprecated*”