Misc. Character Information *Deprecated*

Details on all RoT-specific class modifications, including some details on Kaedrin changes.
dad2864

Re: Realms of Trinity - Character Information & Important Li

Post#11 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Giant2005 wrote:Kaedrin's Domains seem to be enabled now.
I don't know if they were always that way and we are supposed to simply not choose them, but right now they are in the game and working fine.

Can confirm this. Made a CEXP toon a couple weeks back and was able to select and use Pride Domain.

TalonofWindspeak

Re: Misc. Character Information

Post#12 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 am

Wondering why the spells granted per Cleric Domain, don't seem to work at all. You can't add them to spellslots from your spellbook.

AGhost_7

Post#13 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:30 am

Which domains?

TalonofWindspeak

Post#14 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:31 pm

AGhost_7 wrote:Which domains?

War in particular. Strength as well. My spells are there in the book, but can't be added to your current daily spell book. Double click on them and nothing happens.

Garasou

Post#15 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 pm

I've seen other people with similar problems and the reason is normally that the spell they are trying to use is one that was added to the normal domains by Kaedrin. War in the original game only had 2 spells but Kaedrin added 3 or 4 to that list. In the server only the ones in the original game list work right.

AGhost_7

Post#16 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:07 pm

I get mixed stories reguarding this... Not sure anymore tbh :/

TalonofWindspeak

Post#17 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:56 am

Definitely more spells were added, like for me I got Elemental Swarm, which would really be useful. But none of the domain spells work. The early divine power (with domain you get it a full spell level sooner), is only one that works. The spells that are normally mage, or druid spells, do not work.

Garasou

Post#18 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:48 am

TalonofWindspeak wrote:Definitely more spells were added, like for me I got Elemental Swarm, which would really be useful. But none of the domain spells work. The early divine power (with domain you get it a full spell level sooner), is only one that works. The spells that are normally mage, or druid spells, do not work.

That is because as I said they aren't part of the original domains. War = flame strike (4), power word stun (8). Strength = bull's strength (1), divine power (3).

All other spells in those domains were added by Kaedrin and so don't work. Other domains with druid/mage spell that were present in the original game (like the ever useful plant domain) don't have this problem.

Return to “Customized Classes *Deprecated*”