I have DD armor, FS bracers, hex cloak, BG shield. Whatcha got?

Exchange your loot!
Zippy_Zaboo

I have DD armor, FS bracers, hex cloak, BG shield. Whatcha got?

Post#1 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Contact me here or in game.

Depending on what you have I might trade more than 1 of my things for your item(s). Interested in rogue items other than ring, other items in FS set, PTWF amulet, maybe other stuff... let me know.

Zippy_Zaboo

Re: I have DD armor, FS bracers, hex cloak, BG shield. Whatcha got?

Post#2 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:49 pm

If you have 3-4 items of any set, we should talk.

kc2345

Post#3 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Trade chat in Discord or a look at the Auction house (accessible via the player portal) would be good places to start.

Right now most people are selling set pieces for 100 shards each on the auction house. Newer and more desirable sets like the Fighter/Rogue/Barbarian tend to cost more.

The Paladin/Hexblade/BG/DD/Monk sets are not particularly desirable compared to the others (due to either a weak base class or low set power, or both) - you tend to see them up on AH more, and they linger on the AH pretty long.

Zan

Post#4 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:45 pm

plus one think about Hexblade set weapons.. :So the 5d12 works but it does not stack with the +enh15. If that is the case there is nothing we can do about it. It is a known engine related bug. You dont get +15 slashing damage.
And I dont know why Hex curse counts just half hex level. I like pure class and if you have high level one class, you should have strong class feat. The curse counts as full class level. ;)

Return to “Trading”