Item Lost

Please use the Bug Reporter/ Request Submitter Portal located here: http://www.realmsoftrinity.com/Portal/IssueTracker/IssueGatherer.aspx
Ibnshaitan

Item Lost

Post#1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:43 am

Boot Disappeared which I often move between toons. Can I get Account IbnShaitan rolled back to right after Brian gave me donation awards on character Slick this weekend. :cry:

v/r

Rich

MortisCorpus

Re: Item Lost

Post#2 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:59 am

Your boots apparently went up for trade recently. I received multiple tells and messages about the power-level of those boots in game. We, the entire staff and yourself, all know the pair of boots you speak of. I received information that those boots were offered up for trade, and it immediately became an issue.

I know you donated for that item, and that you were awarded that item by Brian. I remember telling you that those were an NPC drop, but for your donation, I was letting it slide. Brian simply met your request with an award of all items with the sir-name you had requested and you in-turn received an item that no player should ever have. It was fine and good till you offered it up to the public, at which point the permissive nature in which the item was allowed to exist ended, and was intentionally removed.

I hope you understand, and I fully expect you to be a little upset with me,
Mortis.
Administrator, Dungeon Master

Ibnshaitan

Re: Item Lost

Post#3 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:19 pm

*sigh* Mortis beats people up and steals their sneakers....

Return to “Bugs & Character Issues *Deprecated*”