Brumm wrote:@Brian: I am working on it already. Should be done soon; hopefully tonight.
1) Yes, your Golem Mastery feats are useless now. I can refund you for the relevel an for your time of course. Just let me know what your ingame account name is.
2) If you really need a damage source go for the Mirror Golem. The Mirror Golem is much stronger than the Mithral Golem and should do what you are looking for. Not to mention that I am still working on an ability for the Mirror Golem to pull aggression which should make him even more useful (if I get it working).
3) Epic Warding blocks the summon slot, yes. There is a balancing reason for doing that like KC pointed out. Arcanes would become even more powerful if we don't do it. Though, since I am still having problems to keep the Ward non-targetable it might be that I have to change it completely anyways. But that would mean no HP bar for the Ward anymore and personally I like the HP bar. Please let me know if you guys prefer to keep the HP bar or if it doesn't matter to you.
4) The former Golem went up to 50% I guess but I think capping it at 40% is more than fair. Arcanes are already the most tankiest chars on the server due a fault of mine (which was introducing the Mithral Golem without monitoring it's impact). And for your comparision with the Shield Other spell you need to keep something in mind: Shield Other protect someone else but YOU take the damage. Epic Warding protects you and the Ward takes the damage. That is a huge difference. And normally the Ward should have much more HP than a PC has.
5) I'll probably increase the effect of the Abjuration Feats even more by reducing the CL based HP scaling of the Ward and add more HP with the feats.
6) "Mortisfillia's Epic Warding"? Lol! I'll think about it.
kc2345 wrote:2) Add Blind Fight, so performance is more consistent vs concealed and non-concealed mobs. There is a huge drop-off in performance without this feat.
kc2345 wrote:4) Bracer Golem runeword rework. Perhaps make it add 10 regen to Epic Warding? (since people who took it for the old Mithral Golem should benefit still). For the Mirror Golem, an additional 15% conceal feels too much, as linearly scaling conceal exponentially scales durability. Going from 65% to 80% conceal makes the Mirror Golem virtually untouchable, especially given an additonal 10% immunity. Suggest capping the Conceal at 65% @Mastery 3. Mastery 4 could scale other stats as per usual.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests