Mystic Theurge with divine power is a better Gish than real Gish builds with Gish PrC
Allow haste spell to provide extra AB if you have very high CL, e.g., extra +1 at 20 CL, +2 at 30CL, and +3 at 40CL. Persistent haste spell is the most important reason of being a gish in other servers. It makes sense to make it at least somewhat useful in RoT for gishes
2. Allow Combat Insight feat to work with RoT customized damage bonus, i.e., Int will be used instead of Str to determine the RoT customized damage if you have Combat Insight feat.
3. Bladesinger gains an AB bonus equals to the difference between its Int modifier and its Str/Dex modifier. This bonus is capped at the half of Bladesinger level (+5 maximum). This bonus only applies if you follow the bladesinger's combat style.
5. Bladesinger gains extra damage equals to half of its CL if it carries longsword instead of rapier (give them a reason to use longsword and str instead).
6. Make Eldritch Knight a PrC with 20 levels. The spell progression will be 19/20 or 18/20.
7. Maybe give Eldrich Knight extra two bonus feats at 16 and 20. This allows a focused gish to take full AQ line (although it will still be very hard and feat starve).
Lomir wrote:Would it be at all possible to remove the racial requirement on Bladesinger? With it being elf only, it makes all the current gishes that are not elves unable to fulfill the racial requirement for a class that's being buffed to make gishes more viable.
I'm not against gishes
Gishes are about helpful spells in combat to boost combat prowess with the occasional damage spell.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest