Abyss: Eternal Unrest

Developers, want feedback? Ask the players here.
Brumm

Abyss: Eternal Unrest

Post#1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Hello everbody,

I finally made the hardcore mode - which is now called Eternal Unrest - available for players in game. To enable it you need to put Nolanoths Blood and/or Witch Dust into the statue in the Devils Bluff ruin. Next to the portal stones of course.
Each Nolanaoths Blood increases the Eternal Rest Mode by 50%. Each Witch Dust by 10%. The maximum is 100%.

The percent chance determines if a monster in the Abyss gets a second life after you killed it and it affects your rune drop chance. So if you set the Eternal Rest mode to 100% you get doubled runes and doubled spawns.

Brumm

Oberu

Re: Abyss: Eternal Unrest

Post#2 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Buying stock in band-aids!
"I value a good team playing experience, where atleast one poor sot falls on his sword three or four times... ", Old Man Jeenkins

cMEfaiL

Post#3 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:47 am

Hello ,
I wanted to ask is that mode available on normal also or only in ex. For example could i put 10 witch dusts to have double rune drop in normal ? Can i combine the blood and the dust example again 1 blood 5 dusts = 100% ? And where do i put the materials in the portal with the witch stones ?
Salute cMEfaiL

Brumm

Post#4 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 am

Available in EX and normal mode.
Yes, you can combine different items like 5 Dusts and 1 Blood. Just put them into the statue with the portal stones.

addict-ant

Post#5 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Thanks Brumm! Great idea :D

I've been busy collecting witch dust ever since - we'll see how that pans out :lol:

Return to “Proposed Changes”