Runewords

Developers, want feedback? Ask the players here.
FalconTamer

Re: Runewords

Post#41 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Just an FYI to all... Rune Word Tomes (aka "Mysterious Drow Tome") are now hooked into the drop system. They have a chance of dropping on two powerful Underdark bosses.

Have fun!

FT

Drakkon

Post#42 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:34 pm

FalconTamer wrote:Just an FYI to all... Rune Word Tomes (aka "Mysterious Drow Tome") are now hooked into the drop system. They have a chance of dropping on two powerful Underdark bosses.

Have fun!

FT

Are we talking 2.4 and 2.5 underdark or Drow Castle underdark?

FalconTamer

Post#43 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 pm

For now it's UD Castle and 2.5

Brumm

Post#44 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:15 pm

I just wanted to drop a line about a rulechange for the runewords. We plan to publish all of them because the current system doesn't really work. Maybe we'll introduce a feature in the arcane society where you can add your known runewords to a board for a gold or XP reward. We'll see what we can do.

Brumm

Discobear

Post#45 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Just a proposition for the Runewords. I don't know if it had been proposed before.

I started using runes and one of the first words I tried is the Wealth one that adds Magic Find. Unfortunately I was very unlucky and rolled a 1 on it. Lol.

Just to make it less frustrating, I would propose to add an Item or to have one of the rune that would simply ''wipe out'' the item Runewords so you can re-try or change the word on it. It could be one of the runes that have no use like the S or W (I think).

It would also be great to have some runewords added. I notice there was nothing for rings.

Just my thoughts on the subject!

Samyx

Post#46 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:42 am

+1 to a system to remove the unlucky runes.
Alternatively, that could be a service provided by the Arcane society woman who sells the pandora box : For instance, for 1 million gold & 5 wish shard she could remove a rune from the item located in the chosen slot.

Brumm

Post#47 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:57 am

Yeah, we will introduce such a feature and it is also planned to add more runewords in the near future. But at the moment I am busy with lots of other stuff. But be sure that both things are on my list.

Return to “Proposed Changes”