Discord Invitation invalid

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
Estel

Discord Invitation invalid

Post#1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 pm

So i get this message when i want to follow the login on discord. :?:

Estel

Re: Discord Invitation invalid

Post#2 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:40 am

Now i can login, but after login i get the invitation from naitachal again. Wont let me on the discordserver.

Brownyman

Post#3 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:58 am

I've invited you again from the discord app

Estel

Post#4 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 am

Thanks Brown but it didnt come throu. I still get invitation from Naitachal and when i enter my email and password it bumps me directly back to the invitation field and it says then, when i click again, Invitation could not be accepted. Also when i try to login at discord without rot it says i should verify my account via telephone. I dont entered there my phonenumber. Weird....

addict-ant

Post#5 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:15 pm

Is Trinity the only discord channel you're having issues with? According to the members list, you already are a member: Estel#8390. The channel is not set to require a phone no. - only a verified email on your discord account.

fox

Post#6 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 pm

Estel wrote:Thanks Brown but it didnt come throu. I still get invitation from Naitachal and when i enter my email and password it bumps me directly back to the invitation field and it says then, when i click again, Invitation could not be accepted. Also when i try to login at discord without rot it says i should verify my account via telephone. I dont entered there my phonenumber. Weird....

I am confused because it appears you have been on Discord for months now, and as recent as 4/3 you were making posts.

Estel

Post#7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:44 am

@Ant
I have generally problem with discord. Even when i want to login without trinity it says verify your account with phone.

@Fox
I had no problem for months. It just happenend then.

Return to “General Discussions”