Enemy NPCs are too easy

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
Ikechi

Enemy NPCs are too easy

Post#1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:17 am

I don't know if it's everyone, or just Druid, or just Feytouched, or just early stages of the game, but all I have to do, is to keep my bear with me, and any enemy will be oneshot by him, or at most, twiceshot - even at EX6. There is basically no challenge. I can easily sustain that one or two hits when bear doesn't have aggro. I can as well just go afk as soon as the fight starts, and I'll win.

Judging by the combat logs and stats, it seems that player characters deal too much damage in comparison to NPC health. Could be that I'm just higher level than I should be, because leveling is very fast and uncontrolable on this server.

addict-ant

Re: Enemy NPCs are too easy

Post#2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Interesting....please keep going and let us know what you think.

We've had complaints things are too hard but rarely too easy.

Sergoros

Post#3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:07 pm

From what I remember few years ago, this server is very easy until you step into drow city and beyond. Then it escalated like hell and you start questioning your build and life choices in general. Lowering difficulty from ex6 back to lower ones does help there tho. Later it would escalate to the point, where even ex1 is under question.

Brumm

Post#4 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Up to which part in the story are you?

konst3d

Post#5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 am

My guess is - you are playing chapter 1 or maybe side quests. Yeah this content is pretty easy now. Wait a bit until the underdark (chapter 2 iirc), I believe you will be quite surprised. :)
Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!

fox

Post#6 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:37 pm

The first entrance to under dark jumps in difficulty. Also if your gear is upgraded beyond the story line that decreases the difficulty. Everything in time becomes extremely hard.

Return to “General Discussions”