Nature spell feedback

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
Brumm

Re: Nature spell feedback

Post#11 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Ok, then I got you wrong.

The AoE code change I am implementing at the moment does limit duration AoE spells to one instance per spell per player already for preformance reason. So that will be what you were asking for.

Another thing I am planning is a Plague spell for nature casters. It will be a single target spell that reduces the enemies life by something around 1-3% per round, slows the target and reduces it's elemental resistances. The Plague jumps from the infected target to others hostile creatures nearby. Might be a good addition to reduce resitances.

@Brownyman: Those are the spells that are not updated on the life server yet. I am working on them and will hopefully finish the missing ones soon.

Brumm

Brownyman

Post#12 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 pm

A Plaguebringing Maggot Blighter! Sounds pretty cool :D

Fear my spreading of diseases!

There are a lot of disease based nature spells that reduce stats. Contagion, swamp lung, poison, dehydrate, infestation So many that dont work here...

Brownyman

Post#13 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Since the update Creeping doom is brilliantly catastrophic as it wrecks everything including yourself and party members!

If no enemies are left alive in the A of E it targets yourself, normally it didnt end so well...

I havent had chance to relevel and try with new epic feats yet! Tomorrows job!

Brownyman

Post#14 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:07 pm

A few things i have noticed in my last few times of messing around. ( Lvl 50 caster )

Body of the sun/Lesser aura of cold, when maximised or empowered they only last 50 sec's per cast, extended 1min 40 secs. Description says 1 rd/cl but Persistent works.

Splinterbolt - only get 6 bolts. according to description 1 @3 + every 6 lvls, so @ 3, 9,15,21,27,33,39,45? 8 bolts?

Storm of vengeance lasts 2 1/2 minutes still.

Stonehold does absolutely nothing on a failed save on Thumper in arena, can you check this one please!

Thanks! :D

Brumm

Post#15 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:54 am

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll make another round of changes this weekend.

Return to “General Discussions”