2018 Anniversary Events

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
addict-ant

2018 Anniversary Events

Post#1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:22 pm

It may be hard to believe but Trinity is now in its 10th year and I would like to thank all those who, players and staff alike, have contributed their time and efforts to improving and maintaining the Realms of Trinity. I always find it mind-boggling the enormous number of hours that has gone into this large and varied world we enjoy so much.

To the admins and developers who just keep on giving and to those who have given and left.
To the players who are our community and make it the friendly and fun place it is.

Sincere thanks to all.

To celebrate I shall be holding a few events, as follows:

Two Random Hack and Slash events (open to all, aimed at ER3+):
1. Sunday 9th - 7:30pm GMT/2:30pm EST (yes that's tomorrow ;) )

2. Friday 14th - 8:30pm GMT/3:30pm EST (my usual-ish Friday night Epic)

Drow Castle and Dark Lair run with DM adds:
Sunday 16th - 7:30pm GMT/2:30pm EST
- a max of 8 players, at whatever EX the group decide - the higher the EX the higher the rewards. Fail and there will be no rewards.
(please sign up below with your toon level/class/archetype)
Player 1: Samyx, Archer (?)
Player 2: Caylin, Melee or Arcane
Player 3: Fox, Hammer
Player 4: Inasogard, Archer
Player 5: Andy Potter, Rogue
Player 6:
Player 7:
Player 8:

If there are any other DM's looking to run events, please post and I shall add them to the above.

P.S. I am asking the admins if it's ok to release some higher level runes and/or set items for the special occasion ;)

EDIT - it has been brought to my attention that my use of GMT/EST isn't technically correct as both time zones are currently observing Daylight Savings Time. For clarity, when it is 7:30pm in London, it will be 2:30pm in New York and that is what I meant by a '7:30pm GMT/2:30pm EST' start time.

P.P.S. updated post to (hopefully) clarify that the Drow Castle and Dark Lair run special is on the Sunday (got the feeling I hadn't made that too clear, my apologies).
Last edited by addict-ant on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 13 times in total.

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Anniversary Events

Post#2 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Granted!
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Fraggle

Post#3 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:55 am

Happy Birthday Trinity!
Many thanks to all Developers and Players which made/makes Trinity to such a Great persistant World!

Wanna play both Events and sing for Friday Special.

Can play with Melee Rogue, Fighter Falchionist, Barbarian, with Casterstypes FS Healer, Sorc, Spirit Shaman and for Ranged FS Axe Thrower. All are lvl 40 and decent geared.

Samyx

Post#4 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:23 am

Happy anniversary ROT, and thanks devs, admins, dms, players for that oasis.
I'll try to attend all events, but will be late today likely.
For friday epic I'll be archer.
Samyx

Zan

Post#5 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:17 pm

It's your day and you're still just as beautiful аѕ the dау I met уоu. Wishing you a Hарру Birthdау to RoT!! :D :D :D
10 years....GREAT JOB Guys :)

Belferon

Post#6 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:51 pm

As a player, I'd like to thank the other players for their help when I was new here and the staff for the amazing jobs that they do and areas that they've built! Truly some great places to adventure in.

As a builder, I'd like to thank the admins, coders, and the boss man for his patience and letting my express my creative side by working on areas for Trinity. And a thank you too all that have helped me in that process.

TL;DR: Thanks everyone in Trinity! Looking forward to the upcoming year and seeing what it brings!

Belferon (AKA Corgano)

Chemic_al

Post#7 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:55 am

Hey Guys,

Gratz on the 10 years, internet was on the blink over the weekend, and real-life is going to mean I'm not around much over next 2 weeks anyway.

Enjoy the celebrations!

konst3d

Post#8 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:11 am

Happy Birthday Trinity!
Big thanks to all working on the best PW ever!
Long Live Trinity!
Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!

Onomatopoeia

Post#9 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

10 Years is quite the Epic Feat for keeping a NWN2 server going!! Happy Birthday Trinity!!

Inasogard

Post#10 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Happy B-Day! Best server I have ever played on!

Return to “General Discussions”