Ok, here is my list of interests:
1) Ranger set.
2) Allow golems for divine casters and warlocks.
3) Warlock upgrade (class & set).
4) Add some bonus damage to HB set, something like monk set has I think.
5) Elder sets upgrade - DD, BG, Pally, etc...
6) Monk upgrade (class & set).
7) Animal companions upgrade (greatly increase its survivability).
8) Summons upgrade (greatly increase its survivability).
9) Divine rework.
10) Bards upgrade.
11) Bard set.
About animal companions and summons. I think the main problem is - they die pretty fast late game.
And I realize how hard to balance them to keep it good for late game and NOT overpowered for early\mid game.
The idea is - greatly improve its survivability while keeping its offensive power the same as it is now.
Give them HUGE hp bufer - 4-5k, also give them some pretty good regeneration +200\300.
Ideally, is to give this ER-based. For example - add +1k hp and +50 regen. per player ER. Not sure how hard is this to implement.
Another idea - make summon animal companion few times a day. Increase this number with class level and ERs based probably?
Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!