Matching Donation

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
Sorcerking

Matching Donation

Post#1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 pm

In light of the recent hardware upgrades, I'm going to open up my matching donation goodie box again.

FOR NEW DONORS:

I'll match all donations by first time donors up to the first $50

You can have my portion of the rewards too, so you can get yourself $100 worth of rewards for a $50 donation !!!
You'll have to check out what those rewards are now. I forget.

I'll just match up to the first $50 so get yours in first !!

Samyx

Re: Matching Donation

Post#2 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:00 am

Hi !
Thanks for.this !
I have made a donation recently but haven't received "your share". How do we get you informed about donations ? Or do you get the information by Brian ?
Samyx

Sorcerking

Re: Matching Donation

Post#3 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:14 am

Hi Samyx!

Thanks for your interest.

I have done this once before. Like this time, I will match the first $50 to come in.
That first $50 came in through a single player last time and I've talked to him in game and he has received the reward.

My idea in doing this is to bring new donors into the donation pool.
This is completely my own initiative, Brian doesn't have anything to do with me putting up this post at all.
So Brian and I have done this before.

Brian will just contact me to let me know when the $50 goal has been met, either through 1 new player donation of $50
... or 50 new player donations of $1

It worked out smoothly last time.

If you made your first donation to the server since 9:20 PM EST , Dec. 4th, then your donation will be matched.
Otherwise, this will be for new donors.

It's just something that I personally wanted to do for the server to help bring new players into the donor pool.

I guess it's an O Family Guild thing. Helping the new adventurers of the Realms! : )

Return to “General Discussions”