Rogue/Rogue Set Re-balanced

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
fox

Re: Rogue/Rogue Set Re-balanced

Post#11 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:50 pm

Bumping again because it got forgotten.

Giant2005

Post#12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:03 am

I fully support the notion of moving required statistical bonuses (AC/AB) from the sets to the class. It stops the sets from being mandatory, adding value to every other piece of gear in the game, making them all viable. The more viable options we have, the more diversity we have, and that is a result I would very much endorse.

fox

Post#13 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:50 pm

Who is voting against this? Why? Rogue's with the set and still pure would only do more damage , nothing else would change.

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#14 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:41 pm

No one, we just tabled it until the immunity fixes went out, and then was just forgotten about.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

poofdaddy30

Post#15 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:15 pm

Note upfront, not against this or anything.

Just a question: Would not moving those two bonuses from the set to the class also remove the two buffs from all the classes currently getting the bonuses from the rogue set?

Assassin
Arcane Trickster
Shadowdancer
Shadow Thief of Amn
Guild Thief
Invisible Blade
Shining blade
Ghostface Killer
Dark Lantern
Child of Night
Nightsong Infiltrator
Black Flame Zealot
Skullclan Hunter
Shadowbane Stalker

Or is this the intent here? I do not mind--I will probably just respec as pure rogue if this goes forward.

fox

Post#16 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:32 am

poofdaddy30 wrote:Note upfront, not against this or anything.

Just a question: Would not moving those two bonuses from the set to the class also remove the two buffs from all the classes currently getting the bonuses from the rogue set?

Assassin
Arcane Trickster
Shadowdancer
Shadow Thief of Amn
Guild Thief
Invisible Blade
Shining blade
Ghostface Killer
Dark Lantern
Child of Night
Nightsong Infiltrator
Black Flame Zealot
Skullclan Hunter
Shadowbane Stalker

Or is this the intent here? I do not mind--I will probably just respec as pure rogue if this goes forward.

I imagine the AC/AB bonus staying the same. Just the Epic Feats are added to the set to make up for any losses felt from the purchase. (And something I might add, no one ever gets the 10 epic sneak Dice due to feat limits, afaik)

But really I expect this to undergo more consideration if it moves forward. Possibly it would stay Rogue only and more sets could be made for these classes, maybe something to think about.

(I think CotN no longer qualifies after its changes, needs test)

Return to “General Discussions”