kc2345 wrote:Did more testing and most things seem to be working fine.
1) Resonating Bolt is still at 2d6+2 per CL. Recommend adjusting this to 2d4+4 per CL as this spell currently hits insane damage numbers with Empower/Maximize
2) Hold Person DC is still incorrectly low. The unexplained extra +2 DC from LT is now removed.
Changed to 4 rounds per
3) Sonic Might is somewhat annoying to keep up as it lasts a maximum of only 10 rounds (1 min). Would recommend changing it from 1 round/LT level to 4 rounds/LT level (so it lasts 40 rounds at LT10) - reducing the need to keep refreshing it.
4) Clap of Thunder is properly autoquickened (thanks to fan), but the damage is still far too weak to be of practical use, and the DC is not properly scaled. Recommend changing the damage scaling formula to 2d8 sonic per bardsong level, +5% per ER (450 at level 40 bardsong, ER5). Also recommend adding "If you have 8 levels of Lyric Thaumaturge, your Clap of Thunder will lower enemy sonic damage immunity 1% per bardic song level you have." (copy code from Curse Song).
5) Perhaps we can add Mass Cure Serious Wounds at level 7? Level 7 doesn't seem to have any really good spells atm.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests