The lights glow dimly

The few, the proud! Ahala is a secretive group focused on fun, family, and Evil RP for those into that sort of thing.
MortisCorpus

The lights glow dimly

Post#1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:27 am

If you are a member of Ahala and wish to have access to this thread, please see myself in game. The password for Ahala Guild Thread is only aquireable by speaking to me in the actual guild hall so that I can validate membership by possession of a key, and add you to the forum Ahala group so you can access the guild only sub-folder. I have many members, and some wish to remain unknown, so this shall be the way things are done.

Passing of the forum thread password without permission is punishable by removal from Ahala Guild, and a general statment of mistrust within a small and very selective community. Trust is freely given, and maintained by actions.

Membership to Ahala is Open!

Ahala:
1) FAMILY friendly.
2) Preferably Evil Alignment, or supportive of Evil actions.
3) Ability to survive where others are unable. (Power-gamers)
4) Role-Play.

Grievers or people looking for Player vs. Player need not apply.

See you in game!,
Besh

Current leadership Roster:
Leader - MortisCorpus
Co-Leader - Oberu
Officer - Barry Parker (on leave)
Officer - Black Vulcan (on leave)
Officer - Brumm

P.S. Only members can start a post on the main folder, but anyone can further reply and debate on that string. The member only folder is not viewable unless you have been added to the Ahala group by a forum administrator.
Developer, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

MortisCorpus

Re: The lights glow dimly

Post#2 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Ahala is still here... Secretive and selective as always. We pride ourselves on anominity. No rosters except for leadership. If you would like to join us send myself or Brumm a message.

MortisCorpus

Post#3 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Soon the doors will be open once and for all. We will have new and remote access locations added to the Guild as well. The store will only function for keyholders. The Halls will be open to all.

MortisCorpus

Post#4 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:10 am

The doors to Ahala are now open to all. The places you will find Ahala doors have spread. The places you can go from Ahala has also changed. The shopkeepers will require a key, all else remains the same, so far.

MortisCorpus

Post#5 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:41 am

Still have the lights on, for those curious. We remain jaded, grim, and dark as ever.

Forum Guild posts are not open, probably will not ever be given the nature of the Guild. Send a message to any of our members in game with your intent.

MortisCorpus - Leader
Oberu - Co-Leader
Brumm - Officer

Return to “Ahala Guild”