"A call for heroes" NEW RP Event series

Place for DMs and Players alike to post scheduled events.
MadMage999

Re: "A call for heroes" NEW RP Event series

Post#11 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 am

That's a good question. I was planning on 2 hours, but if it's more or less (within reason) that's okay with me.
Co-Founder: Arcane Society

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

DualKatanas

Post#12 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:18 am

2 hours is fine for me, though I can go longer (or shorter) as events dictate.

KatThePoet

Post#13 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:26 pm

That was fun!

I expect to go out and adventure more with the avenger of Hoar, the burning tree, the bear with a halfling animal companion, the pirate and all the others.
Kat!

MadMage999

Post#14 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:31 pm

KatThePoet wrote:That was fun!

I expect to go out and adventure more with the avenger of Hoar, the burning tree, the bear with a halfling animal companion, the pirate and all the others.

Every Saturday 3pm EST, C&B Pub, rain or shine.

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

DualKatanas

Post#15 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 pm

KatThePoet wrote:That was fun!

The Avenger of Hoar, the Disciple of the Doombringer, the Spear of the Lord of Three Thunders... yes, Valan is devoted to Hoar, and yes, he'll definitely be around more. That was good stuff tonight.

Every Saturday at the same time is an excellent time for me; I'll be there unless otherwise noted beforehand. Valan Stormspear is going into storage until then; I'm already a few thousand XP ahead simply because of the ludicrous amount of RP I do. ;)

MadMage999

Post#16 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm

DualKatanas wrote: Valan Stormspear is going into storage until then; I'm already a few thousand XP ahead simply because of the ludicrous amount of RP I do. ;)

Good, you should all do the same, and put your "a call for heroes" toons to rest until next week. You can , of course, do your shopping and forging in between sessions, but no playing, please.

-=<ICE>=-

MBH for real

Icarus

Post#17 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:34 pm

had fun guys! Marbella wanted me to say thanks!

Valariax

Post#18 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:45 pm

To all "Called Heroes", Luin the warlock is willing to stand WAY back and throw Edritch Spears into melee for you guys any time! :mrgreen: I look forward to seeing you all at the next event!
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

Adamusa

Post#19 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:09 pm

And Bodoc Wistbrook is more than happy to hamstring people for easy killing. As is his bear :)

Valariax

Post#20 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey MadMage,
This week I have spoken in-game to two new players who have asked about last week's RP event on the Trinity Town Center announcement board. One asked if it was a one-time event (I know the description says weekly), and the other asked if it was already closed to new participants. If it's still open, maybe you should update it with whatever a new player should accomplish with their toon so they could join in if they are interested.
DM - Chronicle
DM - Maëlys

Return to “DM / Player Events”