NEW DM NOTICE - Sage of Souls

All that is new.
bsb5652
Site Admin

NEW DM NOTICE - Sage of Souls

Post#1 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi All,

Sage of Souls has offered his time and talent to help run and further our RP and other event actives. Sage of Souls has been with us since January of 2015 and is a seasoned D&D player. Please read his bio/greeting and congratulate him in this new endeavor here at the Realms of Trinity.

Sage of Souls aka Ethan:

"Ava'yorn, munthreki! That's "Greetings, humans!" in Draconic! I'm an older player around here, having taken some breaks and such, but am back and ready to entice you all with some new stuff! I'm not quite a veteran to D&D, but I'm close enough! I have all kinds of experience with multiple editions and have both heard and told all kinds of stories, both inside and out of D&D. I love coming up with stories and sharing them with people in a manner that they can experience it as if they were a part of it. I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons for about 13 years now and I've been playing the role of Dungeon Master for going on 9 years now. I've played and DMed for all editions except for 4th edition, as I never got the chance to try that one, but I heard it had a lot of problems, so it's probably best that I didn't. Personally, I prefer the Wizard class to all others as I like to be the Intelligent one in the group. Whether that's arrogant of me or not, I'll leave you to judge, but that's just my preference.

I'm also an avid gamer of role-playing and strategy games alike, both physically and virtually. Outside of painting miniatures, gaming is my primary choice of recreation and hobby, so you'll most often find me either on my computer or out and about with people at some sort of gaming shop, whether it be tabletop games or video games. I primarily like games that involve teamwork either against the AI or against another team of people playing for victory. My favorite game, however, is Chess, and I like to think, probably very arrogantly, that I'm a top-notch Chess player. I still can't beat my dad, though. So if you're interested in trying your hand against me at that, come on and try me!

Overall, I'm a very relaxed person that likes to take the time to get to know someone before I judge them, as it's only fair to do so. I'm a firm believer in the "Golden Rule"--which if you don't know what that is, it's "treat others as you would want to be treated"; don't show someone disrespect if you want their respect and don't be rude to people while expecting them to be nice to you. Equality and fairness are primary qualities I hold above most others. You'd be hard-pressed to find me treating someone in an unfair manner compared to how I would treat anyone else. I love to work with people to complete goals, whether it's solving a puzzle, building an environment, or beating a baddie into submission. I'm very friendly and am very hard to anger, so you most likely won't see me snapping anyone's necks anytime soon! I like to chat with people whenever I can, despite my high school personality tests telling me I'm an introvert (those darn psychology tests!), and I have no problem with people contacting me directly about anything, so if you're on Discord or on the server and you see me online, feel free to ping me and PM me all you want and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I'm able!

I hope you all will welcome me with open arms as I embark on a journey to bring you all exiting content on our wonderful Realms of Trinity!"

Thanks for letting me be a part of the team,
Ethan/Sage
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

addict-ant

Re: NEW DM NOTICE - Sage of Souls

Post#2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:27 am

A big official welcome to our new DM, Sage of Souls :P
Welcome aboard mate!

Samyx

Post#3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 am

Welcome Sage !
Hope to experience your events and stories!
Samyx

Itaasi

Post#4 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:37 pm

Congratulations, Sage.

I'm looking forward to participate in one of your events!

Itaasi

Belferon

Post#5 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:49 pm

Welcome to the DM side of things! I hope to work with you and see what you can create as well. After I get my new pc delivered and set up that is. Anyways, good luck!

Return to “News”