Passing my crown.

All that is new.
MortisCorpus

Passing my crown.

Post#1 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:14 pm

I have been gaming here in this very exclusive community for a good many years. 10 years this year. I have been absent from the community for a couple months now, and after a very fleeting return, I have found that continued commitment to this loved game is only enjoyed from the players side.

I will on occasion continue to login here and there as a player, but I will be giving up the DM lead position. I will also be stopping my administrative and development responsibilities. To those who enjoy my content, that you play it is the highest compliment a developer can receive.

I shall see you all player side,
Mortis
Dungeon Master, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

Samyx

Re: Passing my crown.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:09 am

Hi Mort,
I can't say enough thanks for all fun and kindness you have brought as dm. I'll surely miss that floating angel also.
Now, let's party and have fun, we have areas to conquer together, including the ones you're finishing, for the glory of Ahala !
See you in Trinity,
Samyx

addict-ant

Post#3 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:06 am

A massive, huge thank you Mort for all that you have done over the many years to make Trinity the awesome place it is. It won't be quite the same without you staff side.

I will never forget your kindness and understanding as DM, especially in replacing my 3 FS set items after i had very stupidly (and accidentally) sold them, back in the day :oops: nor the fun we have had since.

Take care, be well and hope to see you in-game soon.

All the best,
Ant

fox

Post#4 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:48 pm

You are a LEGEND mate. See you player side.

Belferon

Post#5 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Wow Mort, I'm not sure what to say. How about, THANK YOU for all of the time you put into Trinity to help make it a better place it is very much appreciated. As Ant said, you will be missed DM side and of course I'll miss working with you on new content and such as well. IF I ever get into the DM side of things, perhaps you can toss me a few pointers from time to time. :)

I hope that this message finds you in good spirits and that you have a great weekend.

Take care, and be well.
Corgano

kc2345

Post#6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:19 am

Thank you very much for your efforts as a dev. Hope to see you player side soon!

konst3d

Post#7 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:57 am

That's a sad news of course, but all we have real life responsibilities and sometimes it takes more time than we want.
Thanks alot for all great deeds, we really appreciate it!
Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!

adam

Post#8 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:45 pm

you had an epic run, Mort. I am sorry to hear this, as you were, to me, synonymous with the spirit of ROT. Cheers, my brother.

Randomwiz

Post#9 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:38 pm

I can't say that I am happy about you stepping down Mort, I learned so much on the development side from you. You showed me the ropes when I was a new DM and for that I am very grateful. I personally consider it an honor to have worked on the Dark Lair project as well as the other maps we collaborated on. Thank you very much for all you did for me, and especially making ROT what it is today. I know I don't speak for myself when I say that you will be greatly missed on the development side. I do however realize that life comes first and foremost. I wish you nothing but the best my friend.

Cheers

Wiz

Return to “News”