Post#72 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am

Credited: Addict-ant
Developer, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

Caylin

Re: Help ROT and get a reward!

Post#73 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Brumm wrote:Hello everybody!
We want to have more players on ROT and we could use your help to make that a reality For every new player that you bring to ROT we will credit your account with 250.000 banked XP, 1.000.000 gold and 10 wish shards. If the new player stays for more than a month and plays frequently (around 25 hours gaming time in the first month) you'll get a set item of your choice on top of that.

The new player gets 25.000 banked XP and 250.000 gold.

What you need to do: Post the name of the new player BEFORE he creates his account and tell us your account name.

Thanks in advance!
PS: "Gaming time" does not mean hanging around afk all the time ;-).

07/22/2016: Removed set item reward because its too hard to manage. Sorry, guys.

Could we please have a short period of grace before springing this on us? I recruited both julehat who has been very active and TristanTaranis that has been less so but still has stayed on for months. I was waiting with cashing in the set items in the hope of using the reward to obtain the last set pieces of a set (collecting the FS one).

I really feel cheated with this coming with no warning. Please reconsider or at least let those of us that have been holding off on cashing in get it done before implementing.

If it has to do with the no dm may add set pieces as rewards I´d be willing to simply exchange 2 other set pieces so nothing gets added though that still feels like I end up 2 pieces short.

Please help me out here?

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#74 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Yes, this will only effect new recruits past this update. You submitted all of yours prior to the change.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Caylin

Post#75 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanks a lot. But I should get a move on and get it done with speed then right? Do I find a dm in game or post wishes here and they go to storage or what?

Brumm

Post#76 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Caylin wrote:Thanks a lot. But I should get a move on and get it done with speed then right? Do I find a dm in game or post wishes here and they go to storage or what?

No need to hurry. Contact me in game. I'll be back around Sunday.

Heathir

Post#77 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:56 am

I am sorry, i dont know the name of the person whos post i read online but pretty sure it was dark omega or very similiar. i just got back into this game after 6 years and his post isthe reason i came here first rather go to the OC. Spent 6 hours today playing the prologe twice.

Awesome job...this is wonderful.

If yall see me online i am on Heathir McKnight or on felicity.

I started a brum-hilda but i kept dying to skeletons(might be too advanced a class for my lack of exp).

Switched to a druid and the pet works wonders. If anyone has advice look me up in game please

Kaithian

Post#78 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

My account name is Kaithian, look for the account name for my invitee: seawied

kc2345

Post#79 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:47 am

Hello everyone!

Just started on this server and getting my sis to play. Seems pretty fun so far.

Her userid will be Eggplant1111

Mine is kc2345

:D

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#80 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Kaithian and kc2345 you have been credited for player referrals.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Return to “News”