Sage of Souls

Re: Help ROT and get a reward!

Post#31 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:27 pm

I invited Yorik.

Account name: Sage of Souls.

TheMessiahOfDerp

Post#32 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:45 am

Right, Getting this up and kicking again, Speaking to a few friends so not set in stone yet it is a definate, My younger brother is coming online soon as hes downloaded his playername will be:

Melarinx

Regards,

TheMessiahOfDerp

ariane7

Post#33 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:47 pm

With Daybreak games closing down the North American servers for Dragon's Prophet and there being a thread along the lines of where to next I put NWN2 RoT forward as a game I have enjoyed for a long time. Only similarity I guess it's the theme but why not put the idea forward I thought. Maybe you will get some visitors, maybe some will stay idk but whatever I can do to help and I'm not taking names as I don't seek reward 😉

Brumm

Post#34 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:29 am

Glad to hear that!

To all of you who made a post here in the past weeks. Please give me a short reminder if I forgot to credit your accounts. I was quite busy in the past and probably forgot it.

Brumm

kwien

Post#35 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 am

I have a question. My brother, a friend and I started playing about 3 weeks ago. I found RoT after some random googling and got them on the gravy train to come play it. It wasn't until after we made accounts and were two weeks into playing that I saw the forum posts about recruit rewards. Is there any way to get those still or is it to late?

Brumm

Post#36 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:38 pm

I guess we can make an exception here. Please give me your and your brothers account name.

Brumm

shitnopls

Post#37 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:40 pm

I didn't do this for my first two people I brought here, but I figured I'd do it for the third.

Their account name should be Slarty. Mine is the name of this account...

DaftyXIII

Post#38 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello,
I'm not sure if I'm to late but my close friend just got the game yesterday and I recommended RoT to him. His account name is DGACyberwolf mine is DaftyXIII.

Brumm

Post#39 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:30 pm

DaftyXIII wrote:Hello,
I'm not sure if I'm to late but my close friend just got the game yesterday and I recommended RoT to him. His account name is DGACyberwolf mine is DaftyXIII.

Credited your accounts. Thanks for the help and welcome to ROT!

mole275

Post#40 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:11 pm

still trying to figure out why with all the people i know on this server no one told me about it.

Return to “News”