2 possible Dervish bugs

Forum used to keep up to date and report bugs that involve the PRC.
Green

2 possible Dervish bugs

Post#1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:34 am

Whenever I rest one of the messages that I receive after resting says "Dervish only gain an AC bonus when wearing light armour or no armour"
The thing is though that I am wearing light armour - Mithril chain mail. I thought that maybe the mithril effect wasn't working so that the armour was being read as medium still, but I still get the same message when wearing a mithril chain shirt which has a base armour type of light.

I have tried various combinations of resting/armour on/armour off and it looks to me like the +2 dodge bonus from the dervish isn't applied when I am in a mithril chain shirt.
When I completely remove my armour and then rest the "Dervish only gain an AC bonus when wearing light armour or no armour" message does not appear.

My character is currently a Swashbuckler 7/Dervish 7/Divine Seeker 1/Anointed Knight 4

The other thing is that if I activate my dervish dance, and then rest before the dance effect has ended, I still end up getting the fatigue penalty some time after I have finished resting, at the point where I presume the dance is scheduled to end. So it looks to me like resting doesn't end the dervish dance effect and consequent penalty.

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: 2 possible Dervish bugs

Post#2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 pm

I'll check to see if there's a KPRC update that was made for this and apply it after Chapter 11 of CEXP releases.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Green

Post#3 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Thank you for such a quick response.

There's another duelist bug (getting the level 7 ac bonus too early) that has a fix listed in Kaedrins current work in progress list - that bug also occurs in RoT. I didn't mention it earlier because I assumed you would incorporate Kaedrins subsequent bug fixes but just in case I've mentioned it here

bsb5652
Site Admin

Post#4 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:20 am

Yeah, I apply bug fixes as needed since we can no longer do full merges with his current PRCs. We heavily modified about 100+ scripts he uses, not to mention the custom tlk file and merging every few months would take an astronomical amount of time and could introduce way more bugs than we would be fixing.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Return to “Kaedrin PRC”