Keadrins Rune Feats

Forum used to keep up to date and report bugs that involve the PRC.
Brumm

Keadrins Rune Feats

Post#1 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:02 am

Hello everybody!

I am planning to adjust Keadrins Spell-Rune feats for ROT and having some technical problems. Maybe someone of you has an idea how to fix it.
The runes are working fine if they are not triggered by a monster. They disappear after 6 rounds like they are supposed to do. But if they are triggered by a monster the VFX effect does not disappear at all. It stays where it is forever. It seems like the Rune itself (the persistent object) gets destroyed but the VFX isn't treated as a part of it.

Is that a known problem? Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!
Brumm

Cait_Sith

Re: Keadrins Rune Feats

Post#2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:37 am

now idea how to handle the problem but i found the same problem on the last server i was on, so i guess it isn't just a problem with this server. I posted it on that server forum but we never got a solution for the problem as far as i know.

Brumm

Post#3 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:29 am

I fiddled with it for hours now and have no idea how to get it working. Too sad. The spell-rune idea is great.

AGhost_7

Post#4 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:41 pm

I asked Kaedrin what he thinks, we'll see what he can find.

Brumm

Post#5 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:43 am

Perfect, thanks!

Kaedrin

Post#6 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:07 pm

I've heard about the bug before but no one had enough details for me to chase down (as it worked when I tested it but that was me setting it off, not the creatures). I'll give a spin debugging to see if I can fix it.
My latest work can be read about on my blog found here: http://kaedrin-nwn2.blogspot.com/

Return to “Kaedrin PRC”