New Player - Help Needed (Paladin)

This is the place to post builds and or questions on builds.
Rukkerz

New Player - Help Needed (Paladin)

Post#1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:19 pm

I spent a ton of time trying to figure out the best way to level a Paladin and be well rounded. Basically a Paladin DPS that hopefully wont die instantly and will be able to Progress.

Thanks in advance for your Help.

I am so clueless on what to take at epic levels. Please Help.

http://nwn2db.com/build/?261172

Cait_Sith

Re: New Player - Help Needed (Paladin)

Post#2 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:57 am

hi,

with paladin level 20 and divine Shield you will qualify for epic Divine Shield, which would add some level of Concealment to your build.

Also, for a WeaponMaster i would take Falchion over Greatsword for the better crit chance, and switch ImpCrittical for PowerCrittical, you can craft keen on your blade later i think.

Also i would go for P21, F12, And WM 7 to get EpicWeaponFocus, EpicWeaponSpecialization (for a bonus of 6+BAB/5 if the forum info is still correct), EpicProwes, ExpertTactition, Toughness, SteadfastDetermination (must have on RoT), and NaturalArmor I - III or EpicHeavyArmorSpezialisation
With a belt of Tempus you could also get Practiced Spellcaster

Since you have used just 3 from your 4 max classes you also could get Cleric on Level 40 instead of paladin level 21 for 2 more feats

As always just my 2 cents

Edit:
removed wrong NaturalArmor Calculation

Rukkerz

Post#3 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Based on further information I'm going to scrap this build and go a different direction. Thank you for your time and advice.

addict-ant

Post#4 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Ahh, ok - was going to post this as my lvl 40 paladin, which overall i'm very happy with:
http://nwn2db.com/build/?256506

Edit - though don't level as this :) any questions let me know

Return to “Player Building”