[RESOLVED]Lost equipment

Please use the Bug Reporter/ Request Submitter Portal located here: http://www.realmsoftrinity.com/Portal/IssueTracker/IssueGatherer.aspx
necroscope445

[RESOLVED]Lost equipment

Post#1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi
I guess this is the best place to post this, I have been bounced out twice recently due to my rural internet. That is my issue, problem is when this happens I am losing my right hand equipped weapon, so far I have lost a scythe of dark power and now a Harrad's double sword nothing else in my inventory changes. Can you confirm this and refund back the weapons please. :)
I'm trying to sort my flaky connection out with my ISP so these random fails don't happen(so often) :evil:

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: Lost equipment

Post#2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 pm

I can refund you the base items. If you did any forging on them, we will have to restore your character to before you lost your items. Please let me know.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

necroscope445

Post#3 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:11 am

Hi Brian
Thanks for getting back, it has happened again with a DM granted Double sword from the event Mort did yesterday (20th)
This time I logged out normally so now I'm thinking that maybe my Characters bugged? Anyway can this be checked before I run through my entire arsenal, I don't really want to end up dual wielding spoons.
Anyone else had this issue? Please tell me how you fixed it if you did.

necroscope445

Post#4 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:13 am

Oh yeah those two items were at base values, the DM granted was forged so would have to be reset.

Caylin

Post#5 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 am

Are you using an item that grants monkey grip? That is often the cause of these issues. If you take the feat normally the issue should disapear.

necroscope445

Post#6 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:04 am

Hi Caylin, that might be the issue, got a crookweave chain that has monkey grip, it is ideal for this build as Barbs don't have many feats to juggle with, but I will try a rebuild and see if that solves it.

necroscope445

Post#7 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 am

Well just rebuilt and added that feat and that has solved the issue. Thanks Caylin for that :D
As to resetting would it be easier just to grant me the weapons back and a few shards, don't want to make work for anyone if at all possible.

MortisCorpus

Post#8 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:11 pm

I just need your account name to take care of your item reimbursement.

Thanks,
Mortis
Dungeon Master, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

necroscope445

Post#9 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi Mort
Account name is John Doe character is Kargak The Hale.
Thanks very much everyone for your quick help and support.
As a total aside this is without doubt the friendliest and most inclusive server I have played on both player side and DM side.
Long live Trinity :D

MortisCorpus

Post#10 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 pm

The above listed lost items should appear in your inventory on the next character you login on. I also credited you some shards to help with forge costs etc.

Thanks,
Mortis
Dungeon Master, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

Return to “Bugs & Character Issues *Deprecated*”