The Current State of Things!

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!

Poll: What next?

Poll ended at Sat May 27, 2017 4:52 pm

1) More sets?
21%
2) More Areas?
46%
3) More Monsters?
18%
4) Not listed, so tell us what’s on your mind!
14%
Total votes: 28

MortisCorpus

The Current State of Things!

Post#1 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:52 pm

A revisit to the state of things is starting to come around!

Last time I offered up a posting, we had a good voter turnout, and we had discussed that we wanted more sets and end-game areas.

Since then, Rogue Set & Fighter Sets have been published and are live.
- Fighter set still has a small tweak with the cloak, but overall seems spot on.
- Rogue set is solid.
Set award algorithm has been adjusted to assure a more fair distribution of all set items regardless of number of pieces to a set.

We are active with investigation of the Vault of Doom, but it may be soon either fixed or scrapped.
- Hoping fixed, but I will not tolerate an area that leaves players with a buggy or otherwise undesirable play experience.
- ER3+, 2+ players by design.

Black Dragon Lair is coming around, still in beta stages, but is also being actively worked on for quality and presentation.
- 2+ players, End Tier by design. (31+)

Dark Lair is on beta, with the “Boss’s”, being finalized for their respective abilities.
- ER3+, 2+ players by design.

So, what else is on the radar?
Altair is working on a massive side project, a huge RP city scape, which is looking pretty neat.

How does everyone like the changes and content? Are there any directions/things that the player base feels the staff should try to target next? I know we have a good deal in the works still, but I think that keeping the player base up to speed helps with developer insights and player enjoyment. So, ...

You may Cast 2 Votes.
You may change your Votes.
The poll runs for 14 days.
Dungeon Master, Administrator, Lord of Ahala
AG_7's Resource Compilation

bsb5652
Site Admin

Re: The Current State of Things!

Post#2 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:15 pm

I am actively helping with the new content and getting it ironed out. On top of that, we are going to need direction on our next steps per Mortis' post. I would like to start the next Anthology campaign soon, this time high level, but before engaging in a multi month project, want to make sure that the time is being spent where it is needed.
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Drakkon

Post#3 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:32 pm

I did vote for more areas, More areas outside of the main quest line to level up would be wonderful.

Randomwiz

Post#4 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:59 pm

I think a whole new chapter to the story would be amazing. Since it was stated that this will be focused on higher level players, I personally would like to see something more challenging. Maybe you could tune certain parts of the new campaign to include some content that takes a group of people to push past to continue in the story. I know some people prefer to play solo, but adding new challenges for high/max level players would add flavor and a sense of accomplishment if presented in the right difficulty. Perhaps even adding something unique in value to each player who completes the new story.

I would also like to see some sort of reward program instated into the game for active players. This could be weekly/monthly and would be based on active hours played. Examples of earning the required active time played would include a box having a chance to contain the following: Shards, gold, coupons for a % discount on buying set items, DM event reward items etc. This is just a few ideas and this feature would be totally up for debate if this was ever to be considered.

Thanks for all the work you guys do.

Wiz

Belferon

Post#5 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 am

I chose more areas and more monsters. I agree with Drakkon's statement.

addict-ant

Post#6 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Oh wow, what can i say - the work done and being done is awesomely great stuff! (Massive, huge thank you to all involved *salutes*).

But 'what do i want?' - i want it all... :D
Sets for every base class. Sets for every Prestige Class that just never gets used.
More high level areas for players to grind out end of story to level 40.
More blank maps for DM events (it's a hassle disabling them).
More mobs to challenge players in those events.

I want, I want, I want....as my grandmother used to say - "I want doesn't get!" :lol:
I think the current direction/plans are great (I really hope we don't scrap the doom vault).

I like Randomwiz's idea of a reward program of some kind.
I also feel Arcanes could do with a little loving....or spells in general being given an overhaul balance wise ;)

Orodir

Post#7 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Randomwiz wrote:I think a whole new chapter to the story would be amazing. Since it was stated that this will be focused on higher level players, I personally would like to see something more challenging. Maybe you could tune certain parts of the new campaign to include some content that takes a group of people to push past to continue in the story. I know some people prefer to play solo, but adding new challenges for high/max level players would add flavor and a sense of accomplishment if presented in the right difficulty. Perhaps even adding something unique in value to each player who completes the new story.

I think this would be a great idea, basically like a harder campaign and/or areas designed specifically for ER3+ groups.
PS: Group content is always funner than solo content imho.

Belferon

Post#8 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi again,

I forgot to add that I too am working on a small area for high level characters.

Looking forward to seeing how this poll turns out. Seems like new areas are in
the works already, awesome.

Return to “General Discussions”