Lazy Author: SYOC

Trading, random questions, rants about your favorite sports team loosing, or anything else!
InZane

Lazy Author: SYOC

Post#1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Alright, so next to me being a player, I'm also a bit of an author. And, as such, I'm always looking for and thinking of new story ideas. Despite my whirling imagination and desire to create and write to all things, I have never written an actual story set in the D&D universe, or even in the D&D genre.
So, I've decided to finally write one!
But, me being the lazy writer I am, I don't want to make all the characters...
Hence the SYOC that I've just opened up.
All I need are 5-10 characters, and could you send them to me in a nwn2 character sheet format, if so, that'd be great!
The stuff I need if you wish to submit a character:

-Character Stats (i.e. STR, CON, DEX, etc...)
-Character Skills (Pick lock, heal, craft weapon, etc...)
-Class(es)
-Physical Description
-Personality Trait
-Background traits
-Feats (i.e. Quake Shock, Fast Healing, HAO, Steadfast, etc...)

and the next are all optional:

-Backstory
-Family/love life
-WOC (Weapon of Choice)
-Favorite past-time
-Fear(s) and/or Guilty Pleasures
and
-Languages spoken(How many and what languages they can speak)

Alright. The first 5-10 characters have a 95% of being accepted.
Any more submitted after that will have to beat out another submitted character.

Please submit your characters by PM. NOTE: IF THEY ARE POSTED AS A REVIEW IN THE STREAM, THEY WILL NOT BE USED! I want all the characters to be a surprise to everybody else.

Once I get the required characters, I will post a follow up post on where the story will take place and the link once I get the first chapter written.
Also, If I know you in ROT and I like you, and you submit a ROT character that I have partied with, you will get an automatic acceptance.
The InZane Captain of the Keep :lol:

Belferon

Re: Lazy Author: SYOC

Post#2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Question: Is this meant for new characters, like level 1? Or are you accepting high level characters that have been around a while too?

Thanks!

InZane

Post#3 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 am

It's for a all players! Level 1 all the way through level 40. I'd like to see your base stats (if you still remember them) from level 1, and then you current stats and level. All submissions are welcome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

InZane

Post#4 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Also, if you don't have a character in ROT, but you still want to submit, then feel free to!!!
Just do your best to fill out the requirements!

Return to “General Discussions”