See in GREEN below for upcoming changes. In addition several low to mid level spells known will increase to give slightly more spells in your spell book.
Sorcerers cast spells through innate power rather than through careful training and study. Their magic is intuitive rather than logical. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire powerful spells more slowly than wizards, but they can cast spells more often and have no need to select and prepare their spells ahead of time. Sorcerers do not specialize in certain schools of magic the way wizards sometimes do. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they don't have the background of arcane knowledge than most wizards have. However, they do have more time to learn fighting skills, and they are proficient with simple weapons. Additional Feats selections awarded on levels 12, 15 and 18.
- <b>Hit Die:</b> d4
- <b>Base Attack Bonus:</b> Low.
- <b>High Saves:</b> Will.
- <b>Weapon Proficiencies:</b> Simple weapons.
- <b>Armor Proficiencies:</b> None. Armor of any type interferes with a sorcerer's arcane gestures, which can cause his spells to fail.
- <b>Skill Points:</b> 2 + Int modifier per level, x4 at first level.
- <b>Class Skills:</b> Bluff, Concentration, Craft Alchemy, Lore, Survival, Tumble, and Spellcraft.
- <b>Spells:</b> A sorcerer casts arcane spells, which are drawn primarily from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, a sorcerer must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level (Cha 10 for 0-level spells, Cha 11 for 1st-level spells, and so forth). Starting at 6th level, and every two levels after, sorcerers can replace one known spell with a new spell of the same level. The spell that can be replaced must be two spell levels below what the sorcerer can currently cast (1st level spell at 6, 1st or 2nd level spell at 8, 1st or 2nd or 3rd level spell at 10, and so forth).
- <b>Familiar:</b> A sorcerer can obtain a familiar.