Server Status Update - PLEASE READ

All that is new.
bsb5652
Site Admin

Server Status Update - PLEASE READ

Post#1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi All,

It's been a while since I wrote a general update on the state of the server and where we are going to be taking the content in the upcoming weeks and months.

Tools and Projects:

As you all know, we have been working to not only make significant improvements to existing game content, such as the spell overhaul project, but the tools that the team will be using to rapidly make changes to content that used to take a doctorate degree to update for most. We are working on the Class manager now, and it will seamless tie all the class configuration files together for super simple management and work. This will do wonders for us to make great adds to existing classes. We already have the feats and spells tools built and is what we used to hammer the arcane spell upgrades. Mort, Ant, Madmage and Brumm all have great things planned and cant wait to get back to full bore development of new content.

End of Nerfing:

We are at a place that we are suspending any nerfs or downward changes to existing content. This would include spells, feats, classes, races, and items. If something is an exploit or horribly broken, that will still be addressed, but any nerf would have to be approved by me and if it's questionable I will put it out to the community (you!) to determine if it is really needed.

Return of the Creator

I will be spending a significant amount of time in game over the next several weeks to meet the newer players and to get a real good sense of what you are all experiencing to help drive our future content.

Discord Chats

I will work out with Mortis times and dates where I can join discord to meet you and discuss the server and have some great conversation. I am blown away by the support that so many people have given to the server and I miss the interactions that I used to have with you.

As always, feel free to PM me with any thoughts and concerns you have with ROT. I really want everyone to have a fun time here and enjoy all the years of work and dedication it took to make ROT. I had a blast creating it, and working with SOOOO many talented people to help add to it over the years and look forward to many more years to come. We are coming close to the 9th year anniversary of being live, and that will be something that everyone should be looking for.

Thanks again to all for your time and support!
BSB5652
Brian Bloom

Realms of Trinity Executive Producer & Game Creator
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com

Return to “News”